Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Fitted Diaper

The last one worked out so well that I decided to do it again! This time I used alpine fleece for the outer, which makes it waterproof! NOW I'm really loving this diaper!!! (except for those pins!)

The inside is purple floral flannel I got off the clearance rack at WM for $1/yd! Below, the pocket in the diaper has been stuffed with one microfiber towel.

And it did work! She slept in it for an about 2-hr nap today. She was wet inside, but the outside was still dry! I have a feeling I'll be making more of these puppies...
I've probably made more tag blankets since I last posted here, too. Check my Etsy Shop to see what's new.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

GREAT job on the dipe! I am afraid to attempt a diaper in fear of leakage issues. Way to go mama!