Friday, March 23, 2007

New Magazines!

Went to B&N last week to drink some coffee with Glenn & decided to use my new membership to get some $ off magazines! Look carefully at the cover of Blueprint... right above the model's shoulder. See the bowls? Do they look familiar? They're the same bowls I found at the Salvation Army a few months ago but mine are blue. I've also seen the same bowl on Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals (in red) and on a recent Bounty paper towel commercial (in green). Wish they weren't so high on eBay & I'd buy them in different colors.The next 2 photos are from Jordann's new favorite magazine, Adorn. SE, I took the apron photo for you... a few too many flowers for me but I like the idea. And I took this photo for my quiltin' Momma... sorry it's blurry.

Oh, the other magazines I bought were Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion and Domino.

No comments: