Saturday, March 24, 2007

A New Project

I found these three books at the Salvation Army last week:
I'm not sure if you'll be able to see the titles clearly. The first is a book on Gregg shorthand, next is a cookbook from 1950, and last is a Girls Scout Handbook. Look inside!


The shorthand book & Girl Scount handbook will probably be added to my home library. But the cookbook is in really bad shape. I've been trying to decide what to do with it and finally decided to make a journal out of it. It's going to be a food journal. I'll post photos as I finish pages.

Look, the glue's getting closer.... he he he
Also, Jordann made a REALLY cute duct tape purse today inspired by Jane. I plan on taking a picture of it tomorrow. It's my favorite so far. And she punched holes in bottle caps today to make some earrings. We'll see...

No comments: